Agelessly Fit

So, here I am.....an up and coming blogger!!

Why?? I believe that the journey to fitness and more importantly, wellness is "ageless"! I have been on this journey most of my life and today, at 61, I continue to march forward. There are so many destinations on this journey - some that sidetrack; others that clear the forward path. Each fork in the road can be a challenges, a learning, an inspiration, a success.....

Learning that fitness and wellness is a journey is easy!

Accepting that fitness and wellness is a journey is the challenge!!!

I am here to help with the acceptance.

Too frequently we want the "magic pill"; the instant success! We starve ourselves in the "diet of the year"...NO! WAIT! The "diet of the day"! Yes! Too often we cling to a "diet" to be the answer to just get to the "final" destination!! Well...good luck with this! J-O-U-R-N-E-Y ...remember????

So dieting is not the right or wrong answer. Some need a "diet" to focus....Learning what foods could be triggers, portion control all make sense to learn. Removing food groups?? Well, for me - no....I prescribe to the belief that all food groups have a purpose in fueling our body appropriately. Food is fuel is a great philosophy to follow!!

The next distraction in the acceptance of the journey is exercise! I don't want to give all my topics away in the first blog so suffice it to say......LESS IS MORE!

So...I leave you today with food (no pun intended) for thought.......

Are you on a journey? Do you get derailed at certain destinations? Do you focus too much on the "prize"?

If so...continue to follow me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hip Hop Horray - The decision process

Update on knee replacement recovery

Knee VS Hip Replacement